By Anonymous - 02/11/2009 02:40 - United States

Today, I flew to see the guy that I've been in love with for 3 years. We spent the day at Walmart. To buy a plunger. After I blocked up the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 014
You deserved it 9 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jamila123 5

eww. Rule number one, never take a shit in a guys house your just starting to date.

I thought rule number one was to always have Plan B pills and a coat hanger ready... Or have I been going about life the wrong way?

Comments

You "spent the day" running a half-hour errand? Yeah, right. Oh, and don't mark prepositional phrases as sentences. It makes you look stupid. If you can't write, then find someone else to make the original post for you.

I love people who can't find anything in a post to make fun of the OP for, so they turn to grammar to attempt to make themselves feel better. 54 is a prime example of the sad way of life some people lead.

haha wow i feel bad that you clogged it! and that for the fact you are from iowa....i am from iowa.... lmao

I always love going to Wal-Mart with my friends. I wouldn't consider my day wasted if I spent it in Wal-Mart with my boyfriend.

1... how do you spend a whole day in walmart buying a plunger? 2... why didn't he already have a plunger?

I'd say your life rocks- he still loves you, even when you're poo-ey :) not all of us get that.

PistachioNut94 0

hey guys, how many idiots does it take to buy a plunger at Wal-Mart?