By Anonymous - 02/11/2009 02:40 - United States

Today, I flew to see the guy that I've been in love with for 3 years. We spent the day at Walmart. To buy a plunger. After I blocked up the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 014
You deserved it 9 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jamila123 5

eww. Rule number one, never take a shit in a guys house your just starting to date.

I thought rule number one was to always have Plan B pills and a coat hanger ready... Or have I been going about life the wrong way?

Comments

So you spent ALL DAY at Walmart? wow, seriously man FYL!

http://ihatejade.com/?id=6eu2pqru5cqkw7ezrea67z1iym29nu

it took you a day to buy this plunger? how ******* big is this walmart?

that was a quality post OP, I would just kill to hear his wedding speech to you.

Oh god stop with the bad shit puns. But yeah that sucks why would you take a shit in his bathroom..I never do that i always do it in my own bathroom so I don't stink up other peoples bathrooms .-.

Damn that's unfortunate. Blocking our girlfriends' toilets is a shared fear amongst my friends and me.

It takes you the whole day to buy a plunger?

They got sidetracked by all the craptastic goodies within. By the way, all these goodies are made in China by little kids in sweatshops who make pennies/day and work around 20hrs/day. Ever consider that? BTW YDI for being a toilet bowl filler. You must be a total carnivore to be dropping massive lincoln logs, in your boyfriend's toilet no less. Classy!