By e.middlechild - 13/06/2009 12:15 - United States

Today, I finally got enough courage to ask out this girl that I've liked for a year. While we were out at lunch, she ran into her ex that she had just broken up with. They then had a long conversation about their relationship, and ended up getting back together. She was my ride home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 446
You deserved it 3 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She left you stranded there?! If she did she's an ass, and you're better off without her.

I'm not sure if this FML is about losing a potential GF or losing a ride home :D

Comments

lil_miz_liz09 0

must have been a pretty awkward ride home, then. haha sorry hon.

****.FYL. Walk up to her and be all like "HOWS YOUR AIDS TODAY" to her.

SERIOUSLY!!!! who cares if he or anyone else uses the word "proceeded"... it is a word. people can use it if they want! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

Look on the bright side. The girl you've liked for a year now has two rides. :)

i'm calling bullshit theres been about 50 diferent fml's on here and theyre all about someones girlfriend or girl that they like getting back together with their ex so... BULLSHIT ALERT!!!!

aw, thats sad.. =( but they did NOT "proceed" to have a long conversation. they just f*cking HAD a long conversation.

PRRRROOCCEEEEEEEDDDEEEEEEEEED Trust me, you don't want a girl like that!

You know what... I would say it's partially a YDI, because if you liked the girl for over a year, you knew she was in a relationship and you knew when they broke up. Who asks out someone who has just broken up with her ex and expect her to be completely over him? (Don't get me wrong... she was a bitch! But you chose your timing really bad to try something with her)

Never a better time to Chris Brown a bitch