By e.middlechild - 13/06/2009 12:15 - United States

Today, I finally got enough courage to ask out this girl that I've liked for a year. While we were out at lunch, she ran into her ex that she had just broken up with. They then had a long conversation about their relationship, and ended up getting back together. She was my ride home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 446
You deserved it 3 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She left you stranded there?! If she did she's an ass, and you're better off without her.

I'm not sure if this FML is about losing a potential GF or losing a ride home :D

Comments

vrabeled 0

U gotta fight for her man. Don't just stand there and let them chat move in there and let her know u want her too. Man up pussyboy!

dz_zb 0

#20, really? Proceeded and then are not by any means the same word. Learn to speak English. #70, right, because it was so classy of him to ask her on a date and expect her to provide his transportation? That pretty much forces her to believe that it wasn't a date from the beginning. OP: You're an idiot. Don't ask ladies out until you're prepared to treat them properly. Just because you finally worked up the balls to ask her out, and she accepted, doesn't by any means ensure her life long devotion to you. It doesn't even ensure her devotion to you for the next few hours. Circumstances change and she has every right to change her mind about you, especially after having to chauffeur you around.

Well i agree. You certainly dont have any type of right to her, but she could at least give you a ride home. And #104, you are a dolt. K thanks. Bye.

#104 wtf is wrong with you? You seriously have some issues. YOUR the idiot my friend. How the hell did the OP not treat her properly? The girl is the one who was not treating him properly getting back together with her ex while he was right there. She is a bitch for getting back with her ex when she was on a DATE with another guy. It seems to me that she was just using the OP. That's freaking shallow. And then he had to sit in her car while all she thought about was her ex? That's messed up. Anyway, FYL.

steezie00 0

Haha! Too funny. Sucks for you though

=[ Terrible. Sounds like a complete twat to me. They'll probably break back up anyways. Then you can laugh at BOTH of them =)

omgitsafly 0

YDI for asking a girl out on a date yet making her provide transportation. And if she left you stranded, YDI for not having the balls to tell the dude to back the **** off or ask her to still give you the ride.

YDI for waiting a whole goddamn year. Grow some ******* balls and do it sooner. UNLESS she was with her ex that whole time and you were making your move then, in which case FYL and you are way better without her.

ohhhhshizzz 0

#106: Sorry had to do it; it's YOU'RE not YOUR. You cannot call someone else stupid while having obvious grammatical mistakes yourself. Now, #104 is going to come back and point this out also. Although I do agree with them. OP: Did you make it known that this was a date? Does she percieve you as a friend, or otherwise. Do you even know her, or was it lust? Answer these questions before you get angry/angrier at the girl you were on a 'date' with.