By Anonymous - 29/03/2009 19:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally convinced a girl that I liked to have sex. I decided to swoop her off the feet like the movies and carry her to my bed. I ended up hitting her head on the door frame, knocking her out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 060
You deserved it 86 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL. ahahahahaha Note to self, "we're not in movies"

You fail to mention whether you proceeded or not. Oh, and good job, sparky.

Comments

bigcrazymike 6

Didn't this sort of happen in Two and a Half Men? Bad move man, fhl AND fyl!

bigcrazymike 6

#31 if he convinced her, that means she consented. Therefore, not rape. Not even "borderline" rape.

If she really wanted to have sex, you wouldn't have needed to convince her to sleep with you...she would just want to.

#50s right. you totally deserved it. although i agree with #49, it wasn't actually rape

420allday 0

you still had sex with her right?

#34 what you did was a little different, although i still have problems with it. If he says "no i dont' want to have sex" that should be the end of it. Just wait until he is ready, if you can't do that then you should break up with him because he deserves someone who respects his decision instead of someone who presses their opinion on them until he changes his mind. Although giving your reasons and stuff and stating your case is a lot better than what the OP implied he did, especially because he isn't even in a relationship with this girl and you were in one. I still have a problem with what you did #34. There should never EVER be any "convincing" or "changing of his/her mind" when it comes to sex. It's just wrong, and i think people may have taken my "borderline rape" comment a little too far, i just meant it was wrong and he shouldn't have done that, though i will admit it's my fault for using such a strong word like 'rape'

greatnt249 0

To all the idiots implying that the OP's a douche, there's a difference between the word "convince" and the word "coerce"; learn it so you can cease sounding like judgmental assholes.