By Anonymous - 01/12/2010 19:35 - United States

Today, I felt like adding my real middle name to my facebook name to make it look more professional. It was denied because they didn't feel it was a legitimate request. Minutes later, someone with the name of "Galactic Toast" friend requested me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 767
You deserved it 3 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you parents shouldn't have made your middle name Captain Penisface. :c sucks to be you..

Comments

ben1122a 0

oooh fyl you couldnt put your middle name in facebook. pathetic.

111 Because there was a comment there from a #62 which has since disappeared. 65, you're rather gullible, aren't you? Look it up.

Kandyland 12

This happened to me too when I initially tried to sign up for facebook. Apparently they felt that "Kandy Lomprez" was a made up name. I had to send several complaint emails, telling them that it is, in fact, my real name and is on my birth certificate. When they did finally let me join, and I saw some of the other names that they allowed, I was a bit angry. But as it turns out, I'm the only person in the world with my name. I think that's kinda cool...

stephaniegeezy 0

I got a friend request from Peats A Hut and Lance Hasthetigerbythetoes.. Weirdos

bishiedamian 0

Lol. Galatic toast is a better name than your middle name apperantly.

afroninjashuffle 0

everybody need to calm the **** down! it doesn't ****** matter! this is fml not English class! nobody cares about how that person spelled anything or what tense they used or form of a word.

I agree with 133. unless someone tyeps liek dis n duznt evin yuze reedible werdz!! then no one cares, 63. by the way, you have no idea how annoying it was to type that with ipod's auto-correct.

lol my middle name on fb is Supercalifragilisticexpialadoshis anthey accepted it

hey, don't make fun of his name, imagine how hard it was for him growing ip!