By robbedonCTA - 22/09/2009 06:20 - United States

Today, I felt a tug on my backpack and found my wallet missing. A nice stranger pointed to a guy running down the stairs and said "There goes the guy who took your wallet!" I ran to catch the supposed offender. The 'nice' stranger was the actual offender distracting me as he got away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 104
You deserved it 7 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smart guy. Crap. There goes our only advantage.

YDI for keeping your wallet in your backpack.

Comments

FYL, clearly the thief was a master criminal. At least now you'll have a foot note in his biography.

LeCielNousAide 7

don't keep your wallet in a backpack. that is just about the dumbest thing you could do. ALWAYS keep your wallet in your FRONT pocket, around your neck on a lanyard (like i do for college because i also keep my keys on it), or in a purse with a strap that's long enough to sling around your body diagonally. oh, and i know the 300 character limit prevents you from saying if you were listening to an ipod/music or not, but don't do that either. be more aware of your surroundings. FYL for having no wallet and probably credit cards too, but YDI for keeping the wallet in your backpack and/or not being more aware.

moonlight_daze 8

I'm sure all the bible-thumpin' and shotgun totin’ in Arkansas is much better.

For a loser like you, getting a tug from a nice stranger is probably worth the contents of your ignorant, bumpkin wallet. For a "rub and tug," you'd have to give away your whole backpack.

mate you got conned soo bad, absolutly raped.

I called this one. Totally saw that coming.