By robbedonCTA - 22/09/2009 06:20 - United States

Today, I felt a tug on my backpack and found my wallet missing. A nice stranger pointed to a guy running down the stairs and said "There goes the guy who took your wallet!" I ran to catch the supposed offender. The 'nice' stranger was the actual offender distracting me as he got away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 104
You deserved it 7 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smart guy. Crap. There goes our only advantage.

YDI for keeping your wallet in your backpack.

Comments

YDI in my honest opinion. If you had any street smarts you would know that the guy RIGHT NEXT TO YOU probably stole that wallet, nobody runs that fast, you would have seen him run past you. Out of the corner of your eye or otherwise, unless you move at the speed of a rock. Either you see him, or you turn around to see him fairly close to you and running away.

hilarious that you fell for such a trick, its like something out of family guy XD

@ 37 Really? I'd suspect mercury-laced flowers and razor-bladed lollies. I must be overly jaded.

b5200 0

Pickpockets are smarter then people give them credit. I once spent a few weeks studying techniques so I could mess with my friend, I don't even remember how many times I took his wallet in one day.

ithedarkone 0

Damn that dude is a pro. WOOT. You got to admit he owned you very well. Just to pull that off right on the spot takes a lot of skills and street smart.

Mercy, you ignorant ****! I'm kidding. I love you. ****. NO! Wonderful lady. Look the point is, you changed your pic. WHY!?

I feel compelled to say that this offender was extremely clever. Also, that sucks. One more thing, If he'd been stealing my wallet, I'd probably be in awe.. LOL.

qwertyone 0

Wow, I do feel bad for you but on the other hand... OWNED!

piano993 0

sorry, it's like bugs bunny (he ran that way!). don't fall for it, elmer fudd. then again, I feel bad for you. I'd be pissed, so I hope you didn't have like more than 20 bucks.