By Weak Disposition - 27/04/2012 04:29 - United States - Roanoke

Today, I entered a hotdog eating contest. I made it up to two, threw up on the rest of them, and fell over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 311
You deserved it 29 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alstbv12 13

At least people now can't make the joke that you're used to a bunch of wieners in your mouth.

Comments

Am I the only one that first read "hedgehog eating contest?"

I would have LOVED to see the expressions on the other contestant's faces finding their potential food covered in vomit. Did anyone keep eating after that?

Unless you're a 98# Japanese girl give it up. It's always somebody who looks they never eat who wins these things, not the big fat guys.

Just like that scene in "Stand By Me"! Radical.

perdix 29

I didn't know there was defense involved in competitive eating. I'll bet your puke-and-tumble maneuver took out at least three competitors on each side of you. When you cleared them out, you had clear sailing to victory! (You'd better not have been given credit for the puked-up dogs, but given honorable mention for pounding the puked-on ones.)

Marcella1016 31

"I made it up to 2" means...he made it up to 2! Sorry I don't know how else to say it lol. Try getting some sleep :P

Hot dogs are gross! Come over to the vegetarian side!

MerrikBarbarian 9

But... There is veggie hot dogs on that side. :p

thewickedwitch 6

this sounds FAKE! c'mon, anyone can chow down two hotdogs. and if you can't, why enter the contest in the first place?

I'm sorry, but this cracked me the hell up! XD