By pigeons_suck - 11/05/2011 21:17 - United States

Today, I discovered what it feels like to get a ruptured sinus. More specifically, I discovered what it feels like to get a ruptured sinus from being hit in the face by a pigeon that was deflected from the windscreen of a van moving at about 35mph. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 416
You deserved it 2 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take the positive side: You could have been hit by a cow.

PSQ91 6

FYL. Pigeons suck, they're so useless.

Comments

hatepineapple 14

Pidgeon. WHUUUUUUUR VHROOOOOOOOMMMMM Pidgeon. OH MY GOD GET OUT OF THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Pidgeon. CRASHHHHHHHH OH NO! My nose is bleeding! Somebody stop the bleeding! My sponges are full of wine and my cheese full of Italians! I must breach the hole before the vessels of life blast though! My Egyptian Leather can't be touched or it will be ruined. Twenty thousand dollars earned off illegal child chocolate labor RUINED! Why must the pidgeon mock me???? Its blood is smothering my French snails! NO! NOT THE SNAILS! PLEASE GOD PROTECT THE SNAILS! NO SALLY! SPEAK TO ME SALLY. PLEASE! NOOOOOO! YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE THIS WAY. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BY NUCLEAR FONDUE!!!!! I'M SO SORRY! Pidgeon.

Omg!! The majority of this comment makes no sense! What is with all the spastic capitalized nonsense! Medication. Were you dropped on your head?? Is this some sort of finger tourettes syndrome? Do you have some sort of mind crippling finger controlling tick? Medication.

^ some people have too much time on their hands.

someone needs to get out more!! weirdo!

Felix_Felicis15 8

15, you should be on MLIA with that amount of epic randomness.

78 That hurts. :(. I can now make my own FML now.

dbss11 3

I think 15 got hit in the head by a rock not a pigeon xD

CrackerJack127 3

I don't understand this fml... :P

Op got smacked in the face by a nasty bird.

Op got hit by a pigeon that ricocheted of of a vans windshield. Fyl op!

Look up in the sky. It's faster than a speeding bullet. It's Super no wait it's just a pigeon.

This just goes to show that in a large enough sample of people something massively improbable will be happening to someone every day. Sucks for you that today it's you! FYL.

Like I always say, it's good to try everything once.

SpectSelf 0

there are better odds of getting struck by lightning