By Anonymous - 11/02/2014 19:10 - Canada - Saskatoon

Today, I discovered that when one of my toddlers throws up, the other sympathy-pukes too, and that this continues until they're both empty. I guess my car is going to stink of vomit for a while. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 379
You deserved it 3 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you weren't the third sympathy OP. Just the smell would already stir me badly :s I suggest you prepare sick bags in your car this time if you're expecting more of this... Good luck cleaning up your car .

Give them each a cup. It's what my mother did for my ultra-carsick sibling. I was a sympathy puker too.

Comments

Pour coffee grounds in the back the smell of coffee will take over then vacuum them up when done

This made me want to vomit just envisioning this. Good thing you have s strong stomach! Use an ammonia water mixture in a spray bottle it will clean it and get the smell out.

Imagine these two growing up and doing sympathy things for one another that should not really be done... for one another. If you are now reading this sentence, you are laughing or grossed out. Maybe a little of both if you used your imagination correctly.

leave an open box or two (or three) of packing soda in the car. that stuff eats up bad smells

At least it wasn't diarrhea....? No, actually both are equally horrible.

"Equally" yeah, trust me if you had to choose between getting vomit or liquid shit on your shoes you'd choose puke every time

I'd rather get liquid shit on my shoes. I have a fear of throw up :3

A mix of Borax and Baking soda will work. My daughter threw up in the back of my car and after cleaning it up I liberally covered the damp spots with the mix. The borax soaks up the moisture and the baking soda works on the smell. Leave until dry and then vacuum up. Have even done this on old still smelly stains, spray with water first. Works on mattresses too.

Motion sickness? Air fresheners to the rescue...

Sorry OP, what my parents found worked well in the car is empty coffee buckets. Hope that might help with messes!