By Anonymous - 30/03/2009 00:39 - United States

Today, I developed the disposable camera pictures from my family's trip to Disney World. I noticed that in the pictures I took of them in front of the big castle at Magic Kingdom, my wife and son were standing a few feet away from a man who was touching himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 449
You deserved it 4 037

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh sorry. My bad, I didn't mean to get in your picture.

This is where scan and photoshop comes into play. Turn him into Mickey Mouse

Comments

ROFL... oh man, that's rough. But some of these suggestions are good. Publish it on the net as many places as possible. With any luck someone will recognise him and then he'll be embarrassed. As anybody touching themselves in public (in a little kids' park no less) should be.

this isn't really FML at all. it just sucks a lot.

I agree with #29. But if it's absolutely, irrefutably, a sexual act... in public... at Disney World where there are huge amounts of kids... Personally I'd scan it in, blur/blot out the faces of your family, and e-mail it to whichever police department over that region. They might want to keep their eye on him. If he can't control himself to that point already, his judgment may lapse even further and into something worse in the future.

deabruzo 0

I agree with the digital camera people. You can get one for less than the cost of one day of that vacation for just one person. YDI.

Yes great idea, put it all over the internet so that in a few years your kid will find it on some forum....

notmuch 0
DoGeeseSeeGod 0

Not that I want to see some guy touching himself, but I will photoshop the guy out of it for you, for free.

I would actually really like to see this pic.. lol

yeah #1 you are pretty ridic... maybe they have a really nice one and didn't want to risk losing it on a hectic vacation. but i don't really see how this is an amazing enough FML to have made it through the filtering process. i've seen better ones in moderating that didn't make it through...

lmao @ #s 11, 12, and 14 #1 is an idiot. but yeah. disney attracts pedophiles. little children running around and having fun, smiling and laughing. pedobear would have a field day.