By Aaron - 09/12/2012 23:34 - United States - Matthews

Today, I decided to talk to a girl at the gym I had seen there a lot. I walked up to her at the station she was at and asked her out to dinner sometime. I didn't realize she had been wearing headphones. She took them off and asked if I was waiting on the station. My courage left. I said yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 694
You deserved it 4 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it seems like she's willing to give you a chance, go for it! Second time's the charm ;)

akma89 2

Aww. It's okay. Try again another time since you see her often. It can be something you joke about later with her!

Comments

SmittyJA24 26

Lame. Hitting on a woman at the gym is frowned upon. Most gyms have a policy against this crap.

Yep, this is exactly why there are women-only gyms. Attractive girls seemingly can't even go to the gym without someone trying to hit on them.

if she doesn't want to be hit on she could always go to a woman's only Gym! some women hope to be hit on at the gym!

ko0lio 1

#42 Not every place has a woman's gym, and some girls don't only want the wimpy, cardio machines.

How about you just start talking to her, at first? Get a bit of recognition started. After a few conversations, then perhaps ask her out. I know I wouldn't just go to dinner with some random person from the gym that I'd never conversed with before.

Don't go straight for the date just spark a conversation and go from there.

KiddNYC1O 20

You're at the gym. Try and grow some balls.

Nothing worse than minding your own business while getting your sweat on and having some assclown hit on you.

Haha this so reminds me of an episode of teen wolf!!! Lol LOVE stiles & lydia:):)