By Aaron - 09/12/2012 23:34 - United States - Matthews

Today, I decided to talk to a girl at the gym I had seen there a lot. I walked up to her at the station she was at and asked her out to dinner sometime. I didn't realize she had been wearing headphones. She took them off and asked if I was waiting on the station. My courage left. I said yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 692
You deserved it 4 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it seems like she's willing to give you a chance, go for it! Second time's the charm ;)

akma89 2

Aww. It's okay. Try again another time since you see her often. It can be something you joke about later with her!

Comments

bigtaytay 13

Don't worry about it, I suck at that kinda stuff too. Give it a try another time

Obey_StudBoii 23

That would have been the perfect time to make communication, then ask her out. Other then that what's the worst that could happen?

The girl could call the police and her friends saying that he is a creep. He gets in jail for 50 years and gets beat up daily by this big guy. He drops the soap. ( you get the thing now )

Maybe that's better? Since you see her there often, make some conversation then ask her out. More chance she'll say yes if you've established some form of communication first.

I know how difficult in can be to approach a woman, but I'm sure you'll work up the nerve again. Good luck bro.

If u r at a gym where you should be filling your testosterone reserves and u failed, I doubt trying again will help. Just quit and buy a kitten.

Just quit talking and come to English's funeral.

titibug823 11

Just try again! Seriously, the worst that can happen is she says no.