By zappy - 11/10/2009 04:40 - United States

Today, I decided to see if electric dog collars work on human necks. They do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 715
You deserved it 119 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of course they work on human necks. And YDI for using a shock-collar. That's ******* cruel, now you know what your dog feels lik

Wait, OP. You mean to tell me that humans are capable of sustaining a current of electricity?! MADNESS.

Comments

rotflol u r such a retard but i mean if u were doing so ppl wud laugh u made me like fall outa my chair

Yeah, because everyone knows that only dogs can be electrocuted. That's why we used to use electric chairs to execute people, because it doesn't work.

How electrifying. I'm shocked you would do such a thing. You're the kind of person that really lights up a room - so dumb, you'll try anything. Very few people have that kind of spark. Congratulations.

ReinaJay 13
DoingItWrong 0

See? This is what happens when you give rednecks electricity.

WOW WHY WOULD YOU BUY A SHOCK COLLAR? that is so mean. When my dog (before we put him to sleep so the prostate cancer wouldnt give him a slow painful death) had a barking problem, we bought a collar that sprays a smell they dont like. They learn that when they bark, they smell this nasty smell (which doesn't bother humans) and they stop. They aren't harmed, they simply dislike the smell and stop barking.

They never said they had a dog. Besides, spraying a nasty smell in a dog's face is kinda mean too. Just call Cesar Millan. He knows what to do!

Cesar Milan is a great example of what NOT to do with dogs. He is evil and gives dog trainers everywhere a bad name.

mansen 15

Ummm yeeeah, because citronella collars work on every dog. I tried those on my chihuahuas after trying suggestions from multiple trainers that ultimately failed. They barked, the collar sprayed, my dog sniffed it, I swear I saw him shrug, and continue barking. Didn't deter him one bit. I ended up buying shock collars for small dogs for both my little yappy bastards. My boyfriend and I both tested them out on ourselves first multiple times (fingers on electrodes, rubbing the sensor on rough surface). It doesn't actually hurt, it just startles you. Now when my dogs are barking out of control, I just put the collars on them and not a peep out of them at all. They know not to bark with them on, and if they do, they never yip or whine or do anything to indicate that it hurts, and trust me they are wimps, they would.

AutumnDaze 0

Unless you're gay or something and you're into all that, chain and whatnot, i don't know what to say. But if you're just retarded, YDI