By iSamsung - 06/03/2016 14:00 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I decided to make new friends, so I sat with the lonely guy at lunch. Now he keeps following me, with his phone in a camera position. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 732
You deserved it 2 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, if he ever decides to go on a psychotic killing spree, he will spare you because you showed him a shred of kindness ... tell yourself that to get to sleep at night.

It sucks when you try to be kind but it doesn't go as planned.

Comments

There was a guy on Youtube who did exactly that to get reactions out of people. He even went into a school and filmed the teacher repeatedly telling him to get out.

hey, at least you tried to do something nice!

Damn that sucks. I usually sit alone during lunch Only because I don't f*ck with anyone, and everyone in my school is fake asf... Idk what his excuse is.. Good luck OP!

Sometimes people are alone for a reason

I've met my fair share of weirdos but I've felt that talking can really help. Maybe the guy is mentally sick or something.

Surprisingly, these situations never usually work out correctly. I tried friending the lonely guy once at lunch, and he ended up asking me to homecoming the very next day. I said yes, because he was nice, but I also would have felt bad saying no. So we went, and I ended up leaving him mid-dance because he popped a boner and I was 15 and not into that lol.

You ditched the guy because he got a boner? That's so sad. Poor guy was going through puberty and couldn't control it. At the same time you were only 15 and were probably scared and now regret your actions. But I still feel sorry for the guy. Left alone and ditched because of something he had no control over. :(

Well I don't blame him now. We're still in contact nowadays. But he was 18 at the time and I didn't want the situation to go anywhere that was, ya know, illegal. Plus I wasn't in tune with sexual things yet, so boners scared me, tbh. Lol. Sounds dumb. I know.

I'd also like to point out that I wasn't grinding on him. We were literally just dancing normally, and the only reason I noticed was because my friend said something.

thenetflox 4

You did the right thing , he was 18 and shouldn't be hanging around 15 year Olds anyways. Guys that hang around the younger girls usually only do so because the girls their age know how creepy they are.

If this is at school get him to start following you and walk straight to the principals office.