****** around, found out

By anonymouss - 26/08/2021 16:01

Spicy
Today, I had to yell at both my adult children; my daughter for having an OnlyFans page and my son for finding the page, blackmailing her for money for two months, then telling me about it when she refused to keep paying. I'm not a proud parent right now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 557
You deserved it 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd be more upset at the son, really. OnlyFans isn't only for sex workers, though it may seem otherwise, and her use is (within obvious boundaries) is perfectly legal seeing as she's an adult. Your son, however, is an extortionist, and if she probably could've, she should've went to the police for this. Sex work isn't a crime, blackmail is.

Daughters onlyfans really is non of your business as long as she is an adult of sound mind. Now your son deserves to be ripped a new one. blackmaling people in general is pretty low, doing it to his sister is even more pathetic.

Comments

Michael Sawyer 11

if they are both ADULTS, you have NO SAY in the way they live their lives now as they are ADULTS.

it seems that they both silk love with their parents so there's still a bit of say. sorry to say

I'd be more upset at the son, really. OnlyFans isn't only for sex workers, though it may seem otherwise, and her use is (within obvious boundaries) is perfectly legal seeing as she's an adult. Your son, however, is an extortionist, and if she probably could've, she should've went to the police for this. Sex work isn't a crime, blackmail is.

True, but sex work is not the path I wish for any of my children, boy or girl. Even if they are adults, do whatever they want and that I’ll continue to love them no matter what.

You should yell at her for paying the blackmail and him for being a snitch. They are adults and the horse is out of the barn as far as influencing their behavior is concerned. You needed to make them good people when they were children. I definitely think you failed with your son who became a blackmailer. I'll reserve judgment on your daughter until I've reviewed her work. Send me that OnlyFans link, you know, for purely professional reasons.

Dirtysalamander1 13

Daughters onlyfans really is non of your business as long as she is an adult of sound mind. Now your son deserves to be ripped a new one. blackmaling people in general is pretty low, doing it to his sister is even more pathetic.

Of course it is not op’s business. But it is understandable that she is not happy of her daughter’s choices.

randybryant799 20

What's wrong with her having an onlyfans page?

Michael Wood_279567485 8

Your daughter is an adult and 100% entitled to her privacy, no judgement from you ... I mean I want to add the disclaimer that OnlyFans isn't 100% sex workers, but that doesn't even matter. You have no say over what sites she's signed upto. Your son commited a crime. No seriously, your son commited a crime, a serious one. He's clearly an abusive bastard and you should've reigned that shit in years ago. She's within her rights to get the police involved.

Ok one can assume her daughter was a sex worker. And yes nothing to be ashamed of. But think a minute and realize that yes, such a career might not be what parents have in mind when they raise their children. And yes op has the right to say she isn’t happy about it.

Michael Wood_279567485 8

Indeed, your assumption that the daughter is a sex worker is highly likely, either that or she enjoys the site as the customer of same. You are also correct that the parents potentially disapprove of that and is not what they had in mind for the daughter. Do you remember the part of the post where it said "Adult" when describing the daughter. It doesn't matter how the mother feels, it is inappropriate to "yell" (OP's word) at the daughter for being an adult making a perfectly legitimate choice. MAYBE have a calm discussion if you really want your daughter to know your feelings, but yelling or any form of disciplinary type behaviour is highly inappropriate.

What does your adult daughter have to do with this? All she is guilty of is being blackmailed by her brother. Which isn't her fault. He's the one who should be scolded here. He's a huge creep.

Daughter done nothing wrong your son commited a crime and should be delt with by the police as he sounds like a little shit

diraven 15

Link to page please or it didn't happen ;-)