By whoknows?! - 05/02/2010 21:18 - France

Spicy
Today, I decided to change my boyfriend's background on his phone. As I was in the process of changing it, I noticed his most recent picture is of a naked girl. The naked girl happened to be my 18 year-old sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 917
You deserved it 5 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EllyH 0

send the picture from his phone to your parents :)

Comments

A note to all the prepubescents that posted "you have no right to go through his things": one day, one or more decades from now, you will understand trust, want to trust and be trusted, and you will willingly share things *far* more intimate than a phone with your partner. I realise it's impossible for you to comprehend at your age, but it will happen. @66: naked pictures of an 18 year-old are *not* child pornography. Stop making things up as you write them. Firstly, naked pictures do not equate to pornography, and secondly, in most countries/states, an 18 year-old is not a child.

the1truebob 0

serves you right for invading his privacy and touching his stuff.

Kockdiesel 0

send me the pic, I'll tell you if he did anything wrong.

olw25 0

leave hid stuff alone. change ur own background

Stop going through your boyfriends shit. But hey, at least it's legal.

the1truebob 0

Yes, if trust was involved, there should be no problem with that. However, trust should also include not going through the significant other's things being suspicious. I want to clarify that I am not implying the OP did that. However, I have been married for over 7 yrs now, and have known my wife for going on 10 years. Not once has she picked up my phone to "change the wallpaper" Not once has she used my phone without asking me. I don't require her to, she just does. It's a matter of respect for the person's property. Whether she was trying to be cute or not, going through the bf's phone without him knowing IS disresepectful.

uh huh... but not once did you say anything bad about the guy. Just focusing on her for "going through his phone." Apparently it was a good thing she did though huh?? She saved her life from a cheater... maybe... hopefully

I agree with the1truebob. My boyfriend and I have nothing to hide from each other but if he went into what I considered my private space (phone, computer, etc.), no matter how innocent the intention was, I would feel my privacy has been violated and the relationship would be over.

shalizzz 0

#83, I wholeheartedly agree. Being in a relationship (even a very committed one )=/= having no right to keep anything private anymore

if there was trust you wouldnt find it disrespectful.

oh I didn't read the age :/ if they weren't 18 yes, it would be qualified as child pornography...At my high school, if you are caught "sexting" you get in trouble and if charges follow through you have to file as a sex offender.

She's hot isn't she? She's gotta be hot! If your boyfriend has her nekkid pic on his phone, she must be hot.