By whoknows?! - 05/02/2010 21:18 - France

Spicy
Today, I decided to change my boyfriend's background on his phone. As I was in the process of changing it, I noticed his most recent picture is of a naked girl. The naked girl happened to be my 18 year-old sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 917
You deserved it 5 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EllyH 0

send the picture from his phone to your parents :)

Comments

I said that same fml and they didn't accept it!!!

jade77_fml 0

omgg I'm so sorryyyy!!!:( that sucks!!

Seriously **** everyone saying YDI because some girls, like myself, play around with our boyfriends phone and change the background to a pic of us. It's not snooping if he let's me see his phone...

o0XMzMayX0o 0

hmm I think if she was being nosy she would of looked tru his calls, then messages then voicemail, but she was just trying to change his bg and found out. I think most of u are missing the point! OP- you should tell ur parents that will show her! and as for ur bf upgrade hun u dnt need that.

o0XMzMayX0o 0

#95 I have changed my bf bg to b cute I've left sexy notes and reminders of which he loved. we been going out for 3 yrs., but I never went tru his phone messages or calls or anything! so it's posible for a girl to do that; plus he doesn't have a problem with it! maybe doing that might b wrong on ur eyes, but I truly dnt mean harm or try to b controlling in any way.

Baaaaaaaw. I've nudes on my iPod not of my girlfriend for when she's not around, and she knows I have 'em. I know she's your bloody sister, and that adds some gravity to the situation, but either dump the sap or let him alone. It's normal guy stuff, and I'm sure there're plenty of women with similar habits. (Mine has a directory on her Mac devoted to Pron) What I'm trying to say is yes, this could be perceived as a bad thing, depending on the strength of your relationship, but it's nothin' to FML over.

musiciangirl591 16

wow... your girlfriend's a lucky one to be dating you huh?