By whoknows?! - 05/02/2010 21:18 - France

Spicy
Today, I decided to change my boyfriend's background on his phone. As I was in the process of changing it, I noticed his most recent picture is of a naked girl. The naked girl happened to be my 18 year-old sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 918
You deserved it 5 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EllyH 0

send the picture from his phone to your parents :)

Comments

shockcrow 0

shame on ur sister, and ur boyfriend... and how the heck is this being nosy?

boatkicker 4

Not necessarily. I dislike when my Fiance uses my laptop, because as a writer, I don't like anyone reading unfinished, unedited writing of mine. It's the concept of someone seeing my writing in a way that isn't its best, that really gets to me. He can read everything I write, later, when it gets around submitting time for that particular thing, but not when I'm working on it. It's not a lack of trust. I don't let ANYONE read my stuff.

That's not being nosy. He must have let her look in his phone without remembering that he had a pic of her slutty sister on it. This is why I'm glad I don't have a sister.

Comentator 0
boatkicker 4

I can't really tell if it's an FYL or a YDI. YDI, if your sister didn't know the picture was being taken. having naked pictures of not-you doesn't mean anything. Tell him not to take pictures without people knowing, because I think that's illegal, but it's nothing to get too upset over. FYL if your sister agreed to take naked pictures for him. If that's the case, cheating wouldn't surprise me, and that always sucks.

Wait, why would it be YDI if her boyfriend was secretly taking naked pictures of her sister without her sister knowing? That would STILL be FML, and an even worse FML, maybe.

boatkicker 4

Looking at this a year later and I have no idea what I meant by that at all.......Possibly someone else took the picture and sent it to him, or maybe "YDI for dating an ass".... but neither of those are what I actually said, so I have no idea if that's what I meant.

Woohoo! Pics or it didn't happen! =p ... BTW, I'm having a hard time believing your BF was that stupid, so either you're full of it or YDI for dating a moron. Also, YDI for messing with something that isn't yours and for being nosy. ..... Actually, what am I saying? You two sound like you'd still make a great couple even after the fact. I look forward to seeing you both on Court TV in the near future.

ask him how he pulled it off... the younger sister is always hotter

awesome576 0