By SeeTony - 19/11/2009 07:33 - United States

Today, I decided to begin jogging since my weight was getting a little out of control and I wanted to do something about it. Guess who tripped on a root and broke their ankle? Yeah. Exactly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 859
You deserved it 5 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jts2 3

Who tripped and broke their ankle? ... Tell me, mother****er. TELL ME. THE SUSPENSE IS GONNA ****ING KILL ME.

Comments

Use a treadmill dumbass, stop running on the road where all the cars are...

boatkicker 4

How many roads do you know with roots on them?

so your mom broke her ankle how sad lol jk fatty

haha something like that happened to me when I tried jogging a few years back. I was jogging at night in my small hicktown (population less than 100), where there are no sidewalks. I was jogging on the side of the road, and lost my footing. My ankle twisted off the side (road is like 1 inches above the dirt on the side) and I fell down. It was feeling fine the next night, so I went out again... same thing happened. This time I sprained my ankle, and gashed open my knee pretty good. I'll never jog again. If I go running somewhere, it'll be on a treadmill, at a gym. If I fall, I'm at least not alone in the dark and can have people pick me up and tend to my injuries, instead of hobbling home alone on a wounded ankle.

Or.......you could just stop jogging IN THE DARK! Just a thought.

But then people can see her... Keep trainin and sprainin fatty, one day the daylight will accept you

not the first to say it, but i hate the whole "guess who" thing. save that crap for MLIA

No, please don't save it for MLIA- we hate it too.

could it be!? YES the monkey down the street broke his ankle! YES YES YES!!!!! no more monkeys trying to rape me!!!! now i just need to get rid of the angry donkey in my closet.

beachbabie 0

omg u broke ur ankle! noooo! ur life is OVER! **** ur life. seriously. might as well end it.... who ******* cares! why do fmls suck lately!?!!?

boatkicker 4

Because if it's bad enough to actually **** someones life, than its not funny. "Today my mom gave me 12 hours to find a job so that I could start paying rent. When I came home after applying to a ton of places, she kicked me out, because I still didn't have a job. I'm only 15, and still in high school," is not nearly as funny as "Today I hurt myself because I'm a klutz."

More than one person tripped on a root and sprained "their" ankle? Amazingly coincidental.

xxxNataliexxx 0

Fattie if I saw that I would just say it to yur face