By Anonymous - 14/07/2009 18:10 - United States

Today, I checked the facebook event page that I had set up for my 21st birthday at an awesome restaurant/bar which I had set up a week ago. Out of 39 invitees, the only person who said yes is my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 451
You deserved it 5 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deja54 0

Facebook is not an acceptable way of personally inviting people to an important event.

um, well at least your boyfriend is coming :)

Comments

Someones gonna be expecting a ******* :) Happy 21! If it makes you feel better I'd have gone.

Most people don't reply to Facebook events, so I wouldn't worry about it. If your that worried, call or text instead.

Just because the restaurant is awesome, doesn't mean you are.. People who do things like that always set themselves up for failure. You should have verbally asked your friends when was a good time they could go or work out a date with them instead of just expected everyone to see a notification and drop what they're doing to go to it. And.. at least you know your boyfriend is nice enough to go.

Good boyfriend. Keep him around, as I'm sure you see, he's the only one WILLING to be around.

looks like u spend to much time with your bf and have no friends, that would be my psychological diagnosis

Yeah, like others said, call people up, preferably your closest friends. Facebook is useless...for pretty much everything.

AngryC4t 0

"I have a boyfriend. FML" (-_-)

dramakat11 0

I'm the same way. I have a few people I talk to but I really don't hang out with anyone outside of school or work except for my boyfriend (who I live with.) When we go out we hang out with his friends. I mean they're pretty much my friends now too but you know I don't really have any close friends of my own...

Congratz, you just arranged a date with your boyfriend