By cheat - 18/10/2009 11:30 - United States

Today, I cheated at card games to let my boyfriend win. I did it because I don't like him to throw the cards at me when I win. Now he just thinks I'm 'so slow a turtle could kick my ass' and that he has 'a cute little bubbly spud-brained girlfriend.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 107
You deserved it 37 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JillianIsLoveee 0

You should dump him He's an ass

ihatestupidppl 0

Wow, your boyfriend is a douche.

Comments

You need to dump this asshole! He obviously has some kind of ****** up mental issues cause he's really should not be that mean to you!!!

It may seem like a nice sentiment, but in the end, "letting" someone win is as insulting as being called a "slow turtle" or a "cute little bubbly retarded girlfriend." I mean, really? You think there's no way he'd have won without you letting him, and yet you're offended by his name calling. I kind of think YDI.

klutzyk8ie 0
Ultimate_Cynic 0

Yeah, that's the point where you just tell him you let him win, and that he's acting like a 5-year-old. For bonus points, follow it up with, "Now who's a retard?"

Honey... this is bordering on emotional abuse. I know you probably like him a lot if you're still with him after he treats you like that but trust me, the longer you stay with him and take it the more you will regret it when he finally tires of you and lets you go. Get it over with now and dump him. He might be "just kidding around" but after awhile it isn't funny anymore.

YDI for staying with him when he throws tantrums when you win. He's totally compensating for "something".

Who the frick is saying this is emotional abuse?! He's just a sore loser. he's an asshole, but he's not a monster.

Umm why are you still with him? Pretending to be something you're not... or 'dumbing yourself down' is never a good thing and spells disaster for the relationship. If he has a problem with the fact that you are better than him in some areas then he's definitely not a keeper.