By cheat - 18/10/2009 11:30 - United States

Today, I cheated at card games to let my boyfriend win. I did it because I don't like him to throw the cards at me when I win. Now he just thinks I'm 'so slow a turtle could kick my ass' and that he has 'a cute little bubbly spud-brained girlfriend.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 107
You deserved it 37 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JillianIsLoveee 0

You should dump him He's an ass

ihatestupidppl 0

Wow, your boyfriend is a douche.

Comments

Brooklynxman 0

Give me a D Give me a U Give me a M Give me a P Give me a Give me a H Give me a I Give me a M Give me a break I typed all that out, also, I'm still right

Jeez, I can smell something horrendous! Oh wait, that's another DUMP!

Cheating. You're doing it wrong. Next time I suggest you play Strip Poker. That way, no matter which one of you loses, you both win. ;)

Ever think of getting a new bf? That would probly solve your problem of getting cards thrown in your face an being called retarded.. YDI.

Is your boyfriend 5 years old? If so, YDI for being a pedophile. What's that? ...Oh, he's just an immature jackass? Well then why are you still with him? YDI.

my bf does that too. if i dont lose he gets soo pissed and says like that "its lagging so bad everything hates me! why cant anything just work for me"(we USED to play xbox 360 games together) i feel for you....

rustyrox 0

What an asshole. Probably not the only way he shows his insecurity either. News Flash : he won't get "better". Move on.

Get rid of him! I dumped a guy for constantly hinting that he thought I was stupid. His reason? I studied all the time and he "just knew" the answers. "Just knowing" the answers caused him to fail out of college three times while my "dumb" butt never failed a class, studied abroad, and graduated Magna Cum Laude.

MoonlightSonata 0

I'd love to give a nice guy a chance. Too bad I haven't been able to find any. Also, keep in mind that in the beginning they're all nice. The asshole-ness starts very gradually, so at first you'll think it was just an occasional incident and after they apologize you're willing to overlook it. And by the time they start regularly being an asshole to you, you'll be already so deeply in love/committed that it's not easy to just dump them there and then. You keep giving them "another chance", you believe that this is just temporary, that you'll figure it out together. It takes some time until you realize that nope, there will be no improvement, and that they don't really care about how much they're hurting you. And then, depending on the woman, it takes some more time until you finally get your courage and determination together, abandon all hope for a happy relationship, and leave the jerk. (And don't tell me I'm wrong. I've been through that myself, and I've read about many abuse experiences from other women.)

danceoo 0

#28- throwing your cards at somebody isn't teasing. it's really aggressive. what a sore loser. dump him!