By canispankthat - 01/10/2010 11:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my husband modeling my cute floral panties. All he could manage to say was "I love you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 712
You deserved it 4 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cross dressing usually has little to do with gay. it's separate from sexual preference. it's still odd. but I've known several cross dressers with happy heterosexual marriages.

RezaDupontDC 0

Relax, it's not gay. You turn him on, and he's trying to imagine how it feels to be you.

Comments

yummycupcakegirl 0

was it a thong?:) lol that would be 10x more funny!!

RedPillSucks 31

Being a cross-dresser is not the same as being gay.

ucofresh 4

Warrior... You're just an idiot. Plain and simple. I'm guessing, by your logic of course, that women who wear mens boxers must all be lesbians, right? Please do yourself and everyone else a favor.... Don't post ignorant comments unless you know at least a little bit of what it is you're talking about.

LOL Wow. Did he have a lot of older sisters growing up?

lionandthelamb61 9

Probably not, or he wouldn't be so curious. He would be used to that kinda stuff by now.

cross dressing usually has little to do with gay. it's separate from sexual preference. it's still odd. but I've known several cross dressers with happy heterosexual marriages.

Me too. People need to stop freaking out about something that's harmless and far more widespread than most think.

it makes me hot when my guy wears mine .... I feel like he truly belongs to me .... I claim him!!!

WannabeJew 0

Haha, it's not a big deal, OP. Just be GGG and see where it takes you. Your husband's potential fetish could really open up some great experiences for you. There are many happy marriages where one enjoys cross-dressing. It's all about your own reaction to it. Figure out how to work it to your advantage. Maybe there's a role-play scenario where he's the strict professor and you're the scared student. You've been too afraid to ask about...he'll just be wearing panties under his tweed :P Just remember GGG: good, giving, game.

yes! Savage Love can save this relationship!

MAGNAVOX 0

Perhaps he wants his balls to hang out freely? Or he's turning on you. Either way , for not wearing the panties yourself.

because everyone wears all the panties they own at one time right?

your ignorant idiot not the other person they made a good point people don't wear all there underwear at once go choke and die :D

He might be ignorant, but he has a point.

is this where you stop wearing panties to prevent this?