By gb739 - 19/01/2014 17:31 - United States

Today, I called my boss and said, "I have been awake since 3 a.m. throwing up." He replied, "Great, see you at 9." and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 310
You deserved it 3 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At 9AM sharp, march into his office and vomit all over his desk. Then see how long he wants you to stay.

Saying you'd been puking since 3am could imply you'd been out drinking which you would still have to go to work, you should have made it clearer you were sick.

Comments

bigantennaemay 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
soysauce1208 18

It all depends on what his job is. Just because you can do it at your job doesn't mean that his job is the same way.

I went to work sick once, needless to say I threw up in the water cooler before passing out and pissing myself. Got the rest of the day off. Best day ever!

you should just go to work and throw up all over his desk and his face and demand to go home. orelse threaten to vomit on him again!

What use is a sick employee? Your better off at home then throwing up everywere.

jewjewB 0

yea I would be calling him back and sayin " your not serious right and then purposely barf so he can hear it"

Saying you'd been puking since 3am could imply you'd been out drinking which you would still have to go to work, you should have made it clearer you were sick.

At 9AM sharp, march into his office and vomit all over his desk. Then see how long he wants you to stay.

BeastNerd 3

Hahahahahaha. That really sucks balls, though. FYL

If your sick then just tell you boss that you are taking a sick day. You don't need to go into anry details about your situation.

Ninjafriends 1

No kidding. It's a little pathetic, and even suspicious, if someone tries to dress it up and beg for sympathy. Just be straightforward.

suckmyassitsmell 0

He is probably excited because he's one of those guys that really enjoys people throwing up on him. Go ahead, make his day.

FMLephant 2

Cosby sweater fan? I guess it's possible.

perdix 29

He rightly figured that your stomach is empty now and you should be able to work even though you still have dry heaves. Yes, dry heaves can be a bitch, but they are OK in the eyes of the janitorial staff. Next time, don't give out the time of puking info.

I wonder when he called his boss. Did he call at 3:01?

emilyxorawr 3
Ninjafriends 1