By Anonymous - 26/02/2010 11:11 - Norway

Spicy
Today, I bought Plan B for the first time. Not because I had unprotected sex, but to make the cashier think someone would actually sleep with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 825
You deserved it 43 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell would the person at the pharmacy counter care whether or not you're having sex? Pathetic.

YDI for wasting $50 on someone who will forget about you seconds after leaving the store.

Comments

AquaB 0

you're a DUMB Ass chick and I see y no one wants to **** you

Charlieb023 0

I've always understood that Norwegian and Swedish woman were sexy blonde haired and blue eyed. Why happened?

wow, that's sad. yu could've just bought a pack of condoms and saved yurself some $$$; lmaoo.

ghostwitch1863 0

wow! why would you even care what some stranger at the store thinks of you? clearly you have more serious issues other than no one sleeping with you.

Thoureau 0

First of all, I really hate FMLs like this where someone complains about their sex life as early as their teens-20's. I understand if they are in their 30's-40's, but I assume that the bulk of the people here are teens and young adults. Just because you haven't had sex that early doesn't mean that you are a bad person. I turn 18 next month and I'm still a virgin. If I didn't care, I probably could find a way to lose it, but for me, it's about finding someone I really care about to take the risks involved. Secondly, if you feel that you have to make everyone you meet think that you have a sex life to cover up your lack thereof, you have worse problems than being a virgin (which you wouldn't have posted this FML if the opposite were true). Forgetting the fact that you seem to be oh so desperate to get laid, I really doubt that random people care about whether or not you had sex. FYL for thinking that you have to lose your virginity and YDI for giving people a reason not to sleep with you.

Well said. I waited until I was 18 to lose my virginity and the guy I lost it to is now my fiancé and we have a baby on the way. I didn't care that I hadn't had sex before because that's not what I base my self-worth on. It's rather stupid to base it on anything physical.

korn247 5

wow you're lame. you don't even deserve to be on here

"Today I did something senseless to impress someone who I will never see again and who couldn't care less besides. It made me realize how much of a loser I am in retrospect. FML

You have major psychological issues. Seriously. For doing this then posting it on here. YDI. I just hope it's a fake FML, or else I think you need help.

I do think buying condoms would have been cheaper and then you could have at least use them as water balloons.