Make believe

By SN MetalMilitia - 03/11/2020 05:02

Spicy
Today, I once again bought condoms at the gas station to make the people who work there think that I have a sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 405
You deserved it 1 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a great move! We all know that gas station workers are powerful influencers of the local single ladies. Once the gas station people put out the word that you're a player, you're going to finally have to use those condoms you've been hoarding! (For their nominal purpose and not making water balloons.)

Comments

That's a great move! We all know that gas station workers are powerful influencers of the local single ladies. Once the gas station people put out the word that you're a player, you're going to finally have to use those condoms you've been hoarding! (For their nominal purpose and not making water balloons.)

Ambrily 27

I’ve done that, but I brought them at the supermarket, they’ve now expired.

well it's a good idea to have them, I'd you don't have any already. otherwise I don't see the point in spending stupid money, next time buy lube or something, alt least you can use that to get yourself off, and they'll think you have a crazy sex life instead ;)

Yeah, I don’t know why I brought them in the first place. I haven’t gone down the road of buying lube. So many options. Might wait til I have someone to apply it for me. Sounds hotter.

coius 23

Interestingly, I haven’t bought condoms in like 3+ years. Married, i have sex but its hard for my wife and I to conceive. No kids yet, but not for a lack of trying. I’d say we’re lucky since we can “do it” with no contraception, but we’d like to have a kid next year and are finding it rather difficult to achieve that goal. I think I may be like Homer. All the electronics I play with musta nuke’d “The Boys.”

Of all the places to worry about what the sales clerk thinks - A gas station? That’s just dumb.