By maarkblack - 22/05/2013 14:51 - United States

Today, I awoke from a dream that I'd found an Arco gas station that had regular gas for $3.38. I actually went looking for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 227
You deserved it 10 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dinosxxrawr 22

gas prices are ridiculous. if the place is real. please share.

Comments

Not a bad dream!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you are psychic and this was a harbinger of things to come!

lily_marleen 20

Gas here got down to $2.99 in January then mysteriously shot up to $3.75 within a week...

Oh, to have the price of fuel so low. The price difference between the US and the UK is ridiculous! It's like... around a third of the price in the US!

You are aware just how big the U.S. is, right?

Yes, and nowhere in the US, is it more expensive than the UK. What I said was an average, but I'm sorry for not finding out the exact difference for every single state... Like you said, the US is big.

If your in south Florida fort Myers prices are around there op.... The more you know I guess

JFloUnknown 24

Yah here in Texas we just got upset that prices rose to 3.38 yesterday.

Hell, I remember just 10 yrs ago it was like $1.25 a gal.

RedPillSucks 31

Hah! I remember gas at 25¢. Yes, I'm that frigging old.... sigh....

perdix 29

You dreamt of gas at $3.38/gallon?!?! What did you do with the massive boner you woke up with?

What do guy usually do with their massive boners

perdix 29

#63, normally, I'd beat it like it owed me money, but for cheap gas, I'd put on a long winter coat (in Florida in the summer) and fill up my car before the price goes up. Then, I'd go home and beat it like it owed me money!

I wish I could remember the last time I saw it for under $4 a gallon by me -.-

RedPillSucks 31
RandomHavoc1 13

Come to the 'burbs, we got it cheap out here! Well, more so then inside the city...

When I first started driving gas was about $1.30 a gallon... somethin like that. Statistically, the percentage of people in the U.S. carrying a driver's license today vs when I first started driving hasn't increased enough to justify the $2.00+ per gallon increase in price. The demand has increased, but the quantity of oil has not gone down enough (at all) to warrant such a rise in prices. The U.S. has enough oil reserves, at the current rate of consumption, to last nearly 200 years. In 200 years, do you really think we're gonna still be dependent on oil for power? I doubt it. It's all such a big scam it makes me sick. Has prices are going up for Memorial Day, they'll go down slightly afterwards, then watch me skyrocket just in time for summer.

I live in Italy and they doubled the price since the introduction of euro...right now we pay 7,70 euro/gallon (10 dollars/gallon)...and half of the price of a liter are taxes...

There's nothing special about that price. That's what it's been for months maybe even a year where I live. If it was $2.75 or something I would ask for directions.

Michael_92 20

Cool story. Up here in Michigan its like 3.99 again and I fill up my 26 gallon tank at least once a week.

It's on the corner of Mommy Way and Daddy Drive in Dreamviille 20 miles west of Narnia and due east of Oz!! Good luck finding it OP !!!!