By gavinbanks - 21/07/2013 22:55 - United States - Medford

Today, I asked this really cute girl for her number. I had nothing else on me so I told her to write it on a dollar bill. Later, without thinking, I put it in a vending machine. I freaked out and frantically pushed the return button. It gave me back quarters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 774
You deserved it 26 680

gavinbanks tells us more.

gavinbanks 13

Hey everyone! Op here, thought I'd clear some things up. I had my phone on me but it was dead that night. I actually saw the girl again last night at another party, I told her the story and she have me her number again! Everything worked out for the best I guess, Thanks for the funny comments everyone!!!

Top comments

Sorry man. Hey, at least you can get girls

dinosxxrawr 22

now someone else has her number.

Comments

CallMeWindSock 24

Money can't buy you love, man.

An absent minded moment like that can happen to anyone of us, oh well it obviously want meant to be chalk it up as a loss!

16-- you give up to easily. OP Hang out where u met her or if you know her friends ask them for her number. Never give up.

That sucks man. Wasn't worth the coke, i presume?

soldiat_fml 17

Writing something to keep on something to spend is just an accident waiting to happen.

If you meet her again, it will be THE most epic story to tell...ever!

That was kinda my post. With that story she will totally go out with him. And fall in love and have a really cute love story. That is if love exists but it doesn't, it's a lie. All love is is pain and hurt. So, OP you can date and have fun but don't you ever fall in love.

One more thing who does that anymore these days!? Usually when exchanging numbers now a days you save it right in your cell phone. If she really wanted to get to know you she would of also asked for yours in return.

dinosxxrawr 22

money can buy the girl food, and to me that's almost the same thing.

soldiat_fml 17

But it can buy sweets from the vending machine, which are kinda the same thing.

Tell her the story and then ask her for it again. Make sure to put it in your phone this time. Chances are she will think the story is cute especially if you tell her how you tried to fight the vending machine. Embellish, embellish, so she thinks you really care because it seems like you really do.

jw90 18

You could if written on your hand instead? But of course you may have forgot and washed them.

Could have -> could of -> could if ? You mistyped what was already a mistake. Congrats ! (: