By BornToBeABurden - 09/01/2014 16:01 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I asked my mum when she gets the urge to smoke. The answer I was looking for was "after I eat" or maybe even "when I'm tired". What I got was "every second since you were born". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 625
You deserved it 5 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's with the string of nasty parents we've been getting? If you don't want kids, don't have them!

Sorry OP. Maybe she stopped for her pregnancy and craved it immediately after. Or is lamenting the way her body changed.

Comments

olpally 32

She needs to go to an anti-bitch and anti-smoking class. Jerk.

Those are for quitters, and that would not be a good example to set for her child.

trinalyniece 18

On the bright side, at least she waited until you were born and not during her pregnancy. Not much of a silver lining but hey it's something.

Come on, when you ask a smoker or ex-smoker a question like that you should be expecting a smart ass answer.

Kudos to your mom for a quick come back. I would have said something like "that explains why I have had the urge to drink since I found out you were my mother".

Yeah! Hit her with a newspaper! Bad mother.. Bad!

At least she said since she had you instead of she got the urge during pregnancy. Seriously, it sounds like bad humour to me.

Oh, woe. She sounds like such a wonderful example of mankind.

She's probably crabby, she doesn't realize it, but one day she's going to need you the most and she'll regret ever saying that

fartay55 11

Maybe she was kidding? Hopefully

At least she's honest... Maybe you can help her quit...