By Anonymous - 25/09/2012 22:35 - United States

Today, I asked my husband to watch our daughter while I ran a few errands. While he treated himself to a long nap, she decided our fish needed a bubble bath, and squeezed out an entire bottle of dish soap. I came home to bubbles all over the floor, five dead fish, and one sleeping husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 220
You deserved it 3 044

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since the fish are already cleaned, may as well have your husband make dinner. Fish, anyone?

Sounds like your husband will be sleeping with the fish.

Comments

Shadowvoid 33

Maybe your daughter beat him up and knocked him out.

If one more person says he's going to be sleeping with the fishes.....

He's not going to be sleeping with the fishes

SystemofaBlink41 27

17- technically, you just said it... So I'd be glad if you could finish that sentence to see what you'd do to yourself...

JulietRose 10

When I was a baby, my dad fell asleep and I painted the basement with my moms lipstick.

MrBond007_fml 6

My dad baby sat me once. He tried to change my diaper, cut to when my mom got home, there was shit everywhere (on the walls, on the floor, in the bathroom, on his clothes) but he did manage to clean me up and put a clean diaper on me.

41 - That definitely wasn't as cute as 20's story...

MrBond007_fml 6

Yah well... Shit happens. I also once stole one of my moms hair pins and tried plugging it into a power outlet when she wasn't looking. My parents were almost as shocked as I was. That story was totally irrelevant, but while we were on the subject of mischievous kids, I decided to share.

I hate when fathers do that, I hope he learnt a lesson

Technically either learned or learnt is right

21- i dont think fathers let their kid bubble up everything, kill 5 fish all while their sleaping very often. At least...i hope not

I bet not (in his mind) she learned her lesson lol

ohyamp 0

Your daughter reminds me of what my niece would do lol. Kids enjoy them while their little :-) .

kotana191 8

look on the bright side. you don't need to wash your floors, no more taking care of some dirty fish and your husband is well rested.

outstandtacular 11

I believe you need to take your daughter with you from now on, lol.