By Anonymous - 04/02/2012 02:48 - United Kingdom

Today, I argued with my girlfriend over her constantly wasting our money on acupuncture. She said if I could prove it was baloney, she would stop. After I showed her copious amounts of scientific proof debunking it as pseudo-science, she told me we're "taking a break" from our relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 725
You deserved it 11 884

Same thing different taste

Comments

I know somebody that always has to be right, no matter how much sense you try to talk into him, he says "you dont know what the **** your talking about" and walks off like hes right. I hate those sort of people. Dating someone like that would suck. Fyl.

your comment would apply if he would actually be the one who's right. He isn't So you and him are the ones you're talking about

I havent researched into it. Give me research and ill gladly side with you. Until then HE gave HER scientific research and it sounds like she just blew him off

But i vividly remember this time me and guy im talking about got into an argument about K-2, you know, the synthetic marijuana? He tried telling me it was a "strain" of the marijuana plant. I tried to be polite about it and said its a fake chemical compound. That it never comes in contact with the plant at all. He said "your ******* stupid, you don't know what your talking about-- just shut up" essentially he was in denial, pretty much what op's girlfriend sounds like shes going through. Even if op is right or wrong, she should (politly) come up with an argument on why she thinks hes wrong, not storm off and say they need a break. Thats immature.

Dood if she wants to take a break then let her. Just stay single cause it's her loss

Well at least now you're not paying for the bogus procedure! Either way OP, don't you know that women are ALWAYS right?!

I wish women were always right, i'd ask them what the lottery #'s were, who to vote for, what car to buy, who my significant other would be, what kind of furniture to buy, where would i put picture frames, what time dinner really WILL be ready, what to have for dinner, what kind of cool socks to buy, what kinda tie to wear. Just the usual questions of the day as days go on.

Well now she will be wasting just her money. Not yours

Good riddance, though that sucks for you OP. hope she pays back the money.

GoW_Chick 14

Just ask Ross from Friends, "taking a break" never goes well.

That's the deli meat. Baloney means foolish or deceptive.

I know it is. I typed the whole Oscar Meyer commercial to prove it lol

daydreamer244 13

She sounds like she has baloney in her head instead of a brain