By babbling idiot - 14/08/2015 09:35 - Canada

Today, I approached a hot female security guard and attempted to compliment her new tattoos. Instead of saying, "Nice tats", I ended up saying, "Nice tits". My HR meeting is tomorrow morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 468
You deserved it 9 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

FusionPlacebo 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Kaalschneid 21

really, #1 is right. it's one thing to stumble on words, but tats to ****? this could have been easily avoided by saying tattoos, because she wouldn't have noticed titoos from tattoos. well, OP, there's your English lesson for today. you deserve it.

ChristianH39 30

37 Hindsight is 20/20, I hope you never make mistakes and live a flawless existence.

#37 Even if OP said tattoos he could've still messed up. "I like your hair. And your **** too."

was gonna say the same. Its called a Freudian slip. Its when you say what you were thinking instead if what you meant to say.

Hey, don't judge. I once asked my friend's mom, "why did you buy so many penis?" I meant to say peanuts...

65, That made me laugh out loud! Never change, lady. Never change.

adeeezy 2

#1 pickup line had HR not got involved

This can go two ways. Either you get lucky and get laid, or you get fired. Best of luck!

judging by the fact that he has an HR meeting, i dont think he's getting lucky.

Shoot, didn't realize it said HR there. Oops

RedPillSucks 31

he'll be lucky if he doesn't get fired

That's why you never **** with anyone where you work..

Could you tell us why you did it? I liked her tats. That should go over well

**** and tats are real tongue twisters OP. May be you should try using tattoos instead of tats.... My bad then you could have said ******* ...

In OPs' mind: Don't say boobs. Don't say boobs. Don't say boobs. Out of OPs' mouth: "Boobs." In OPs' head: Dammit!

19990231 29

Simple Freudian slips are the reason women think that men are sex driven pigs.

Gaernem 17

Ask her out on a date that involves tots as the main course while you're at it.

PePziNL 20

A girl with nice **** and tats tasting tater tots. Terrific.

How many Freudians does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Two. One two hold the ladder and the other to hold the penis--er--I mean lightbulb.

RedPillSucks 31

don't be silly. Freudians can't fit in a lightbulb

RedPillSucks 31

his first comment probably was honest