By wmkaz - 21/04/2012 06:15 - Canada - Sault Sainte Marie

Today, I am six months pregnant and have been lactating. When I noticed this and pointed it out to my husband, I jokingly stated that I felt like a cow. He then replied. "Oh, you're not a cow. At most you're just a fat pig." He still has no clue why I'm upset. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 165
You deserved it 5 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rosha267 21

Your pregnant! What's his excuse?

Oh never insult a woman, especially if she's pregnant... OP give him hell.

Comments

Oh and by the way I know very much on this topic for my parents split when I was ten because my dad abused my sister, mother, and I. My sister is also single, has twins, and does everything on her own now, except that I babysit my nieces on the weekends. Now have an excellent day.

Talk to other women who have been pregnant. Men just can't relate, and your guy seems exceptionally disconnrcted

HunterAlpha1 8

you need to grow a thicker skin, OP. parents who can't take a joke generally end up drowning their children in the bathtub.

Obviously you've never been pregnant. Easier said than done, bub.

He's not even smart enough to think its hormones?

Quit playing hard to get and TELL HIM WHY. Men aren't mind readers, you know. YDI.

Nini101 2

I wonder if you had explained it to him, even when its not our hormones we expect them to know why we are mad and they have no clue because men don't think about what they say or do, but then again they can't read our minds, but I hope you didn't take your anger out on him and if you did, it probably was funny as hell.

darktapiocaboi 0

No reason to be upset. He called you an animal that weighs a small fraction of a cow. He basically said you aren't as bad as you think you are. He's a nice guy.

You're pregnant you're supposed to be fat. F

GlitterAngel 8

Are you a cop? If not, that's harsh..