By MLGreco - 14/10/2011 16:11 - United States

Today, for the first time, I beat my brother in a game of CoD. Not being a gamer, I was ecstatic. Later, when I was in the shower, my brother snuck in the bathroom, yelled "Napalm strike!" and threw our cat over the shower curtain like a furry grenade from hell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 457
You deserved it 5 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cats are slowly replacing dogs as the new killstreak

Payback is a bitch... Well in this case a pussy!

Comments

One of the few FMLs I've actually laughed out loud at. Genius. Sorry for your pain though.xD

However this FML is incredibly funny, your brother is a jack-ass for doing that to you, and even more for doing that to the cat.

With both you would need a skin graft.

sierralovesyou 0

Revenge plan: I'll throw our livid cat over the curtain into water with that cheater. That'll show him!! Scratch the crap outta him!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd rather wanted a gernade instead of a cat. them cats be scary.

darn, i always confuse that word, grenade *facepalm*

Jennyboo5797 4
jaredofmo 22

Plot with your cat on how to get revenge.

jaredofmo 22

Cats are excellent strategists.

Oh wow your brother needs to man up! That mustve hurt so bad

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr...

smartash20 0

Oh how I love the big bang theory reference :D

#70 Oh how I love what your pets say on your profile picture :D

mbrooks5110 0

Locking doors would stop so many of these...

True, but God help the OP if the brother looks up lockpicking online. It is incredibly easy to defeat the lock in an interior door (note that I said interior door, that is, the crappy plywood like doors inside your house. The thick doors that let you go outside are a more moderate difficulty).

At first I read "licking doors would stop so many of these"....

Not every bathroom door has locks on it. We moved into my grandmother's house after she passed and she didn't have locks on the bathroom door in case something happened to her or her elderly husband in the bath and people needed to get to them quickly. We only just recently got around to putting a lock on the door because my younger brother had a way of locking himself into bathrooms and not being about to get back out. Maybe OP didn't have a lock on their door either. Just saying.