By Christine - 09/05/2009 06:08 - United States

Today, I saw my little brother playing with my new kitten. He is only five and isn't very gentle so I took the cat away and told him "You can't play with the cat! I don't think he likes you very much!" In a joking tone. The cat then bit and clawed my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 993
You deserved it 51 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't deserve that. But maybe next time instead of telling him that he can't go near it because it doesn't like him, teach him how to handle it properly.

Comments

Bullseyeboy277 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
feather421 0

my cat does that to me all the time.

tick_tock 0

That sucks haha. I guess the cat likes him more than you!

kneegrow143 0

And this is why cats suck. Get a dog.

whiteangel361 10

K-9 units will attack innocents. Meow-9 units won't. Your argument is invalid.

Excuse me for both being too late and donald trump, but WRONG. My family used to have a cat named socks, and he would randomly attack everyone. Not all cats are fluffy angels.

darkheadlights 4

The cat was probably just all hyped up from your brother playing with it, so when you picked it up it reacted like it was still your brother holding it.

You didn't deserve that. But maybe next time instead of telling him that he can't go near it because it doesn't like him, teach him how to handle it properly.

Contrary to popular belief cats are pretty rough-and-tumble animals. when my two cats were kittens they'd look like they were about to kill each other, and regularly fall down stairs, off tables, and do all manner of other things while playing. One time they actually chased each other out a second story window, landed somewhat dazed, but then quickly realized they were just outside and continued playing in the yard. so, unless your brother was doing something like that youtube cat torture video (which I doubt seeing as he's five) just let him play.

Today, I was pwning a human child in a game of meow-and-scratch. Then the child's brother comes and yanks me away. He ruined my perfect streak. FML