By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 21:40 - United States

Today, for the first time ever, a woman saw my penis. I am 30 years old. The woman was my doctor. She snorted to cover a laugh and apologized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 447
You deserved it 46

Top comments

The only reasonable explanation for this is that you are a clown and before you went to the doctor you tied your penis up to look like a poodle.

get over your penis size and get out more. Your insecurity is what's holding you back.

Comments

ohreally123 0

There's nothing wrong with being a 30 year old virgin. Just means you haven't met the right woman :)

Awh! Don't worry, this just means you'll have amazing sex in the next life, along with a huge ****!

moosey1234 0

wow 30 yrs? man u need to get laid. . .fast..

Everyone commenting on this is being really mean. There's nothing wrong with someone who is waiting for the special person, or doesn't wanna be sleezy and sleep around. I applaude you for being a virgin. being a virgin is better than having pre-marital sex.

Whatsername86 0

Excuse me but who are you to judge people who have pre-marital sex? It is their choice. Just like it is the OP's choice to remain a virgin. I'm sorry but your comment makes you as judgemental and rude as the people who are insulting the OP. People can make their own choices without people like you and all the people who have left insulting comments judging them.

awww is it because you can't get laid? it's alright you can hook up with OP and you can have a little sex

FrostyNorth 0

#22 gets +2 points for not only using a great quote, but a quote from a movie relevant to this subject. OP: I'm guessing that your virginity indicates that you have low self-esteem and are as a correlation, overweight. If this is true, you should know that excessive fat releases enough estrogen to cause effects such as a high-pitched voice and penile shrinkage. Regardless, your physician was horribly rude and unprofessional if she did laugh, doctors have a responsibility to ensure that their patients feel comfortable and safe, humiliating you is unacceptable. You should inform her office that, due to her unprofessionalism, you will be seeking consultation elsewhere.

uhm, why are you all assuming this guy is a virgin? maybe he's gay... dude, wtf, im 14 and i have a boyfriend whom i've gone out with for 11 months, and i see his like once a week! (i'm still a virgin tho, hope to stay that way for awhile, im too young to lose it...)

raqraqrawr 5

you are soo cool. bitch, please.

Yeah, congrats, you're a real winner cause you get to see you'r bf's dick once a week. That's such a huge achievement.

damnn_it 0

I guess we all know who are 30 and virgins here... whoever posted this FML and xClarkGable. We also know who's in middle school sneaking onto her parents' laptops everyday to check FML and sees her 14 year old boyfriend's penis once a week: ThotBoutTheGame.

damnn_it 0

I guess we all know who's 30 and virgin here: whoever posted this FML and xClarkGable. We also know who's in middle school sneaking onto her parents' computer to check FML everyday and sees her 14 year old boyfriend's penis once every week: ThotBoutTheGame.

#46 you make yourself sound a bit like a *****...

kawaiimomo 0

hey it's better to be a virgin than some good for nothing man ***** or a rapist