By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 21:40 - United States

Today, for the first time ever, a woman saw my penis. I am 30 years old. The woman was my doctor. She snorted to cover a laugh and apologized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 447
You deserved it 46

Top comments

The only reasonable explanation for this is that you are a clown and before you went to the doctor you tied your penis up to look like a poodle.

get over your penis size and get out more. Your insecurity is what's holding you back.

Comments

SVelasquez 0
InigoMontoya 0

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you probably said something out loud to break the tension. Something like "You're the first woman to see my penis since puberty." Or something along those lines. One time, my male doctor during a physical asked me to turn my head and cough, so I asked him which one. It was kind of funny.

yoboo310 0

:) its ok. no biggie. go to a club get a girl, theyll sleep with anyone when theyre durnk

To describe how royally f**ked your life is would take ages, and I know that just from this one FML. I feel bad for you and how horrible your life must be.

Your getting your penis checked out by a doc for the first time at 30? Dude mine gets checked out every physical, Therefore I feel your lying.

Sorry #21 but penis size has little to nothing to do with orgasms. The majority of orgasms are from clitoral stimulation, which has nothing to do with penis size. The only time penis size will matter is if the girl tells herself "Oh, big penises will feel good!" and then she'll get a pseudo-type feeling. Sad how so many are being fooled by the **** industry..

Buy a penis pump http://www.largenow.com/

Wtf? Get laid already! Yes, your life is ******.

Dude, thats not nice. And all you people going on at him for being 30 and never getting laid, get over yourselves. Each to their own yeah? You don't know what kind of hang ups he has. That doctor should apologise.

proudstub 0

#87 I too have never had my penis checked since puberty. your docs must be sex offenders. Be careful next time lest they check your prostate.