By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 21:40 - United States

Today, for the first time ever, a woman saw my penis. I am 30 years old. The woman was my doctor. She snorted to cover a laugh and apologized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 447
You deserved it 46

Top comments

The only reasonable explanation for this is that you are a clown and before you went to the doctor you tied your penis up to look like a poodle.

get over your penis size and get out more. Your insecurity is what's holding you back.

Comments

DStro 0

#87. Maybe this was the first time it was a female physician?

Majormaxo 0

I hope you have a long and flexible tongue...

YDI, no matter what your penis looks like. Now get out there and talk to some women. Damn.

If this is true...sucks, dude. Chin up, a big dick isn't everything. It's you that counts.

Maybe he's gay? He said it's the first time a WOMAN has seen it.

YDI, now get over yourself and talk to some women.

myfatsack21 0

well if it was the first time a woman saw ur penis and ur 30, then u already must of known theres something wrong with ur penis

proudstub 0

#89 those things that are supposed to increase penis size are nothing but bullpoop and they could be dangerous. Even surgery cannot do wonders. Nature doesn't like when you mess with it. Better have a small one that works than a big but flabby one for your lifetime.

i guess since you;re still a virgin your life technically isnt ********

Sorry, this story is bullshit, no doctor is going to laugh at you, because she's seen penises way smaller than yours anyways, and she is a professional. GTFO and FYL.