By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 21:40 - United States

Today, for the first time ever, a woman saw my penis. I am 30 years old. The woman was my doctor. She snorted to cover a laugh and apologized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 447
You deserved it 46

Top comments

The only reasonable explanation for this is that you are a clown and before you went to the doctor you tied your penis up to look like a poodle.

get over your penis size and get out more. Your insecurity is what's holding you back.

Comments

Ouch! Seriously man... for your own sanity; get yourself a decent escort and put in some "training time". I say this as a guy who was 26 for that "first time" (turns out she was a worthless ****... I've done better since).

number 68, just because I live my life differently than you, doesn't mean my head is up my ass.

bahahaha 0

LOL #27 and lmfao. this is. sad.

proudstub 0

I'm your age and I too have a small fishing rod and am a virgin (mostly because of the rod). Man, you and I, as well as all the stubs in the world, didn't choose to be less endowed than average. Would those who call us losers do alike with one-armed guys ? In addition, size does not quite count in sex and contrary to popular belief men with small penises do satisfy their partners and do father. Stubs were regarded as nobles in Incas civilization and the ancient Greeks believed the smaller the penis the more human his owner is, since big penises were considered a sign of **********. And today, in 2009, in the age of literacy, wireless communication, nuclear power and space technology, some ill-evolved individuals still see manliness in penis size. Things must change now, we can no longer live our sexuality in darkness. All the stubs in the world, now is the time to rebel against those irrational and antiquated social values, it is Revolution Time. No more fear. No more shame, our penises are part of us. Be proud of your penis, be proud of yourself. ah, one more thing.... YES WE CAN !

scott_m319 0
The_Big_Mac 7

amen, for the record he's right, my girlfriend has never complained about not being satisfied. op, it's all good just chill, you will find someone in due time. your doing right if it's your views. otherwise don't jump the gun either, it can cause a lot of headaches to jump in with just any chick.

FudgeInMyLife 3

This is a speech that should take place at like the white house. i think you know what your talking about :)

4tehlulz 0

I have a tiny dick too, but I don't really care. It's about my pleasure, not hers.

whoahanna 0

Wow, so you have a tiny dick AND you're a selfish asshole ? ! Men like you make me sick. It's not just about your pleasure. Kepp thinking that way, and I PROMISE you, the only thing giving you any pleasure will be your hand. Oh, and buy some ******* viagra. Or some maxoderm. Or some form of enhancement. Have a nice life, dickwad.

scott_m319 0

You need to calm down. Yes, the pleasure remark was selfish, but then you go off attacking him for his small size. We sure as hell didn't have a choice in how well-endowed we'd end up. Where do you get off reinforcing such a shallow stigma as penis size?? It's not the size that matters; it's how one uses it. I suggest you understand that before posting hateful personal attacks on somebody for what sounded like a mere slip of the tongue.

I don't think it was a mere slip of tongue like you say. I think it was a selfish and dumb remark that really shows the kind of respect that he has for women. I don't support the aggressive manner #256 expressed herself, but I wouldn't call her out in defense of someone that claims that he could care less about satifying his sexual partner as long as he is satified.

I think most of you are missing the point of the FML. It isn't that he's 30 and hasn't had sex, rather it's the female doctors reaction. Frankly, if he wanted to have sex, he could hit a strip club anyday but that's not the point!! So the question really is what's stopping him from having sex... It's obviously not his desire to have sex with any woman!! The other thing is that there's nothing wrong with being a 30 year old virgin. Rather, it's western culture that makes sex at 13 the norm... I'm defending him for one reason only. Sometimes, things are more complicated then they seem. I'm 23, have a penis that's a little over 6 inches, have had girlfriends before yet never had sex. I'm not in any particular hurry to have sex (but I do like knowing the fact that if I had really wanted to, I could have already). I just want it with a long-term girlfriend yet I'm also not looking for a long-term girlfriend. And one last thing for those who mock others with small penises, just know that if you had a small penis, you'd get mocked too so don't consider yourselves better, just lucky, afterall its genetics

damnn_it 0

Ok Kiquick I'm sure you could've had sex if you wanted to. You go girl!