By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 21:40 - United States

Today, for the first time ever, a woman saw my penis. I am 30 years old. The woman was my doctor. She snorted to cover a laugh and apologized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 447
You deserved it 46

Top comments

The only reasonable explanation for this is that you are a clown and before you went to the doctor you tied your penis up to look like a poodle.

get over your penis size and get out more. Your insecurity is what's holding you back.

Comments

Hang in there bro. I'm 27, have an almost 8 inch penis, get 9.4 on hotornot, and still haven't been with a woman either.

#21 you dont even need to stick anything in it to make a girl ****** (I 'm speaking from experiance) 65% of women are anorgsmic during intercourse, they need other stimulation via fingers/tongue...either seperate or at the same time. Still, the most sensitive part is the outside, and the first 2-3 inches in, and the average ****** only goes about 4 inches deep; it can stretch a little. #OP unless you had an erection she doesnt know how big you are. I'm 3 times bigger with one then without. Unless you're a shower, but she wouldnt know if you are 1 or not. EDIT:...why did i just give an educational lecture on FML?

lobstar 0

Well whatever the OP's reasons, being a virgin at 30 does not make him a loser. It can be hard to find the right person, but believe me, it is better to wait than to just hook up with any stranger just for the sake of it, like so many here are suggesting. Those who would jump into bed with random drunk girls are the real ones with the low self esteem :)

ok sure, it can be tough finding the "right person" but then if he never does, then he dies a virgin. i sure would regret waiting

Banthestrandland 0

#62: What #61 said. This poor guy still got beaten by a guy on the French site: "Today, I am 45 and still a virgin. FML." So much for Gallic romantic prowess. Not sure what advice I can give, as I too was an antisocial twat, but at least at 20 I've snapped out of it and tried to crawl out of the hole I dug for myself, a hole which I thought was a noble challenge but was in fact a way to hide from the rest of the world. Respectfully, people like #44, who take virginity as a moral stand against a corrupt world, have their heads up their asses.

i_like_chicks 0

dude take a pill of fuckitol and get on with your life, if you're not married dont worry about it. definitely should start seeing a girl or something... ;) hell, everyone's got a chance at that

#65: -A little-? It can stretch a shitload more than that.

boredomnesses 0

this makes me incrediably sad for some reason... either your religous (which i than understand.. sorta) ORR you're a huge tool and have'nt been able to be with a women. I believe it to be the latter, simply because the OP is posting here and considers that his life is ******... In that case.. yes FYL!

number 48, I'm only 17 and not a virgin, but I'm now celibate. Not sure how your comment pertains to this post. I'd be proud if I was a virgin, because there are actually people out there who are waiting for their special one. I agree, a virgin is better than a STD carrier.