By Noname - 23/02/2009 01:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, for my birthday my boyfriend bought me a sexy outfit to wear for him. At the bottom of the bag was a razor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 156
You deserved it 18 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slyvanilla_creme 0

yeah, i guess he assumed your not well groomed down there...hopefully its not like a national forest.

for his birthday, give him a razor too. chances are, he needs to groom down there as well.

Comments

agreed with #16! I was was with a girl once it was like welcome to the jungle! I get sick every time I think about it.

SamuraiDeli 0

#14, shut the hell up. she can do what she wants to. chances are the boyfriend could use some grooming down there too.

don't say a word about it. just get the sexy outfit on and - in medias res - bust out the razor and say "I know you wanted me to use this bad boy tonight." Add a sultry smile and reach for his dangle. If/when he freaks, maintain complete innocence and declare you thought he wanted you to share your obvious grooming expertise, since he can't seem to manage a bang-up job by himself.

make shit more interesting....dye your pubs! hahahahahaaa

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
hellobananas 0

I *think* its my body? I know its my body. I can shave if I want to or not. I don't have to take a blade to all those nooks and crannies and shave every day to get rid of stubble in my most sensitive and private areas if I don't want to! I do shave, though, and if I had the time, I'd get a wax, but it isn't embarrassing for embracing what you naturally have. More people than you'd think prefer it natural, or at least trimmed or shaved at the side, and not everyone wants their SO looking like a 10-year-old!

I meant to thumbs down this comment but accidentally thumbs upped it F UUU

#39 doesn't even make sense and you should have realized leg hair on girls isn't attractive

beasy4sheezy 0

wow...leg hair? nice try. Shaved is nice but if you don't like it dump his ass

pepper005 0

ahaha wow nice. well now you know what he likes better. don't take it badly, he's just being honest with you.

nephman 1

Good thinking, how's it going ?