By Anonymous - 05/06/2015 18:05 - United States - Haslet

Today, during jury duty, the shitbag who's accused of capital murder in our trial took the stand. The prosecution made him look like a total idiot. He got more and more flustered and eventually screamed at us that he'll have us killed if we find him guilty. I believe him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 916
You deserved it 2 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was that enough to find himself guilty?

There must be a way for you to get off the case if you feel threatened...

Comments

kayj905 15

How will he kill you if he's in jail

thedarkshadoo 9

Is this illegal or is it fine as long as you keep it vague?

It is literally illegal to discuss the case.

Anyone else curious to what case this is?

I wouldn't worry too much, Texas is a death penalty state and they love to use it.

i didn't mean to press you deserved it! you don't!

Your not even allow to even talk about your damn case... I would know I get called for jury duty almost every damn year! They say we are not allow to talk about or post it online...

You're not allowed to post about a trial in no context. This post is illegal

Seriously you should not be talking about this on social media. First off the counsel for and against the accused can track what a juror is doing, and you've given such a descriptive outline of what occurred in court it wouldn't take much to trace it to you. You know you're forbidden from discussing the trial at all, your breaking the rules and the penalty for that is not light.

TheMightyMrJ 6

Well, you better find him guilty. Cuz that person will be a bigger threat to you out and walking around free as a bird.