By s3xygrandpa - 06/11/2013 19:09 - United States - Palm Harbor

Today, despite my fear of using public restrooms, I was forced to anyway to avoid my bladder exploding. I was finally getting over it when someone stuck their head under the stall to "see if someone's in there". I'm scared more now than I was before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 721
You deserved it 5 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aligator121 15

Did it scare the shit out of you?

I don't blame you for being scared of using public restrooms! Try visiting random gas stations or public hockey rinks or football stadiums, especially ones with Mexican food stands.

Comments

Cause seeing your feet below the stalls wasn't enough of a give away.

That person is very strange, usually if the stall door is shut, it means there's someone in there, I hope you yelled at her to get the hell out! I also don't really like using public restrooms.

It's called looking for feet from afar, or gently push on the door and pray that the door is locked

Hopefully this doesn't happen to you again if you ever are forced to use another one.

That person is very weird. If the door is locked, someone is nearly always in there. No need to look.

Normally, this is true. However, at the gas station I worked at, a lot of women made a habit of locking the stall doors from the outside. I don't even understand why.

You stick a coin on the lock part on the outside...and turn. Locked. Or if you have super strong nails (which I don't) you can use your nail to lock it.

you should have grabbed their head and pissed all over them

Just build a nest. If your feet aren't off the ground it's not high enough.

Maybe you could, out of pure suprise, of course, kich him/her in the head?