By Noname - 13/03/2009 20:54 - United States

Today, at the dinner table my parents were talking to my younger sister about her new boyfriend and how they should be taking it slow. My sister then pointed out that that's not what I do. My dad said, "Believe me I know- your sister's easier to get into than community college." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 885
You deserved it 30 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cyxx 0

Haha that was mean, but if even your dad and younger sister know about your apparently overly active sex life, there's probably some truth to that statement.

It amazes me how mean and rude some parents are, if these kinds of FMLs are true. And if it is.... I am so sorry. What a jerk : I hope he was just joking.

Comments

he is a man, and your own father. he is probably right. all men are smatter than women. mabtw.com

Melsy187 3

Obviously there's a reason he said that. Deserved.

Along with all the other comments that said this.. your dad clearly found it very easy to get into you...

Omg! If my dad said that to me, I'd slap him across the face! totally not cool!

It's funny because she is promiscuous.

Jack_Of_Spades 0

And how would he knows this?

MichiganState 0

I'm so sorry for you that he would say that, but that is one of the funniest things I have ever heard, WOW

At least they're not the angry overprotective type. They coulda reacted much worse.

Yeah, having sex definitely means you should be treated like less of a person, especially by people you should be able to trust. WAIT NO IT DOESN'T. FML commenters, y'all are such judgmental sexist asshats. It's nobody's business but the OP's. Even if it WERE her dad's business, who says his interpretations make sense? I've seen friends called slutty by their parents for having the gall to answer the phone.

If you're gonna be easy, no sense in getting all bent out of shape when someone brings it up.