By Noname - 13/03/2009 20:54 - United States

Today, at the dinner table my parents were talking to my younger sister about her new boyfriend and how they should be taking it slow. My sister then pointed out that that's not what I do. My dad said, "Believe me I know- your sister's easier to get into than community college." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 885
You deserved it 30 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cyxx 0

Haha that was mean, but if even your dad and younger sister know about your apparently overly active sex life, there's probably some truth to that statement.

It amazes me how mean and rude some parents are, if these kinds of FMLs are true. And if it is.... I am so sorry. What a jerk : I hope he was just joking.

Comments

Your dad rocks!! #52 - I'm picking it up on my Incest Detector, too...

MountEvanest 0

What I want to know is how would her dad know?.... If it's a case of incest, than I'd agree, she is pretty easy.

Honestly that was RUDE or her Dad. Lots of times parents think they know it all when really they don't! My own mother called me "easy" and "a *****" to my FACE because I "sleep with every guy who smiles at me" and it was all just assumptions...I started having boyfriends at the age of 14, now I'm 22 and married, I've had 6 boyfriends total including my husband and yes I did date more than that...but I only slept with 3 guys, also including my husband...so just because I had fun going out on dates and hanging out with guys my parents assumed I'm sleeping with everyone which I never did...! So who's to say that the OP's parents really know for a fact how many guys she's slept with...they probably don't have the slightest idea unless they spy on her wherever she goes...

Your dad rules also person above me is a mad ****

newguy_fml 0

#55 Good for you! Its good to get things off your chest. Its hard to be a closet *****. Actually, I bet you get things "off your chest" all the time, so NVM

TEAZO 0

oh owned by your dad. maybe you should slow it down then. coz your dad already thinks your a ***** lmao XD lmao # 57.

That was the best thing I have ever heard tell your dad I wanna hang out with him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow your dad's a ******* twat. Some family you have