Weird questions

By Lola Smith - 03/11/2020 11:02

Today, a customer asked me if we serve spaghetti. She then asked for a manager because I was giving her a weird look, laughing softly when telling her yes, and apparently making her feel stupid. My manager wrote me up. I work at the Old Spaghetti Factory. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 218
You deserved it 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe they thought you were actually joking, clients can have a lame sense of humour you gotta pretend laugh through.

A similar thing happened to me. A Cheesecake Factory server laughed at me when I asked if they had cheesecake for dessert.

Comments

A similar thing happened to me. A Cheesecake Factory server laughed at me when I asked if they had cheesecake for dessert.

Maybe they thought you were actually joking, clients can have a lame sense of humour you gotta pretend laugh through.

Yes, but do you serve OLD spaghetti? Huh? And when they make it, it's new spaghetti, so how do you get away with passing it off as "old?" A-ha!

They don't make it, they serve it. They are actually next door to New spaghetti factory. After a week, anything left gets sent over to Old Spaghetti Factory.

do you serve spaghetti.... but they didnt ask why there is a marry go round in the middle of the place? or why part of the interior is casually fancy and the other part (not the marry go round d area either) seems like a carnival threw up? they asked about spaghetti... should have said no... (btw they serve great pastas, I go every time I'm in Toronto.)

"No, we only serve humans. If spaghetti came in and ordered spaghetti, we wouldn't allow such cannibalism."

my friend laughed at me for asking A&W restaurant if they had root beer. there is a A&W brand root beer

Never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

haha that sucks, I know of a place called the old spaghetti factory, it doesn't happen to be located in a place called the forks does it? lol