By elite - 19/01/2012 21:59

Today, at school, I was scheduled to give a presentation to my class. As I arrived, my teacher said to me, "You're bleeding from the 120th pimple on your left cheek." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 475
You deserved it 4 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Oh, right. It wasn't bleeding before, but then I took an arrow to the ac-knee." *Prepares for onslaught of thumbs down* I regret nothing.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Let's see how many ignorant comments THIS acne related FML can gather.

Comments

BlueHue 0

Don't worry, everybody gets pimples :) It's natural, and if someone wants to make fun of it, they are just jerks.

And they wonder why kids go apeshit and beat up their teachers...

That teacher blows. But hey, professors/teachers do that sometimes but you have to take it and make the best presentation possible. Make them feel bad!

So your teacher gives bjs? You said your teacher "Blows"!

TheIsland, u r the immature person, she gets wat I said about the bjs, and thanks! And just stop your FML life, TheIsland!!

devin12 0

Its called being a cool teacher, i would laugh if my teacher told me that xD

Ins_Knie 2

Just what a youngster with puberty issues needs right before a presentation in front of the class, eh? I'm sure that's the time when OP's self-esteem is peaking. Not!

Thats not funny. I mean theres a line. I wouldnt want ANYONE saying that to me, especially a teacher. All she had to say was 'You're bleeding'. The '120th pimple' line was completely uncalled for.

A100893 30

"You're bleeding." Would've sufficed. Ignore him/her, they'll get their comeuppance someday.

Ins_Knie 2

Uncalled for. Aren't teachers supposed to encourage and not bully? Definitely principal-worthy!

That's pretty rude coming from a teacher. She can atleast pull you aside and tell you instead of saying it obnoxiously like that.

maybe she was referring to the location, as in 120 degrees (30 degrees nw) of your nose??? let's be optimistic here...

thatshot808 6

If you've ever caught the teacher staring at you then chances are they were counting how many pimples you have

wolfpack123 0

It doesn't matter. You can't just post pictures of your patients x rays on the Internet. The guy is a delusional fraud.