By elite - 19/01/2012 21:59

Today, at school, I was scheduled to give a presentation to my class. As I arrived, my teacher said to me, "You're bleeding from the 120th pimple on your left cheek." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 476
You deserved it 4 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Oh, right. It wasn't bleeding before, but then I took an arrow to the ac-knee." *Prepares for onslaught of thumbs down* I regret nothing.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Let's see how many ignorant comments THIS acne related FML can gather.

Comments

FajitaFreak 3

OP trust me I know how you feel. I used to have very bad acne.. even at 21 years old, I still have a few. Nothing as bad, but I do have scarring now as well.. sigh. People are so insensitive. I worked out, took good care of myself, excellent hygiene; and tried many products that were supposed to get rid of my acne. Nothing worked. Some made it worse. I felt so insecure it was horrible. Your professor is a douchebag and you should have told him "Wow professor, you're bleeding from the eye!" and then punched him out cold. It's no less than he deserves. Too bad you can't legally attack people who deserve it.

Wow. What a meanie! I bet the teacher is a lonely cat lady.

whitperky 0

That's so mean! I think thats considered harassment..I hope you told someone about that.

OP, if you're a girl, try taking birth control. Your acne may be hormonal, and if it is, that should clear it right up. Worked like a charm for me. My acne was awful, and none of the OTC products (Clearasil, Proactiv, Neutorgena) worked for me. So I went to the dermatologist for like the zillionth time, and she put me on birth control (she told me that was her last resort). Within a couple months, it was gone. Like, just gone! Now, I may get a zit, maybe two if im unlucky, each month. OP, if you're a guy, I'm sorry, I don't know what to tell you since you obviously can't take birth control without overloading your system with female hormones. I would suggest going to a dermatologist and seeing what they suggest, and keep going til they figure out whats causing it and get it gone.

hateevryone 14

you need to use something to get rid of that acne.

ilove80smetal 8

I pray the (s)he was referring to the cheek on your face, not your ass... That'd be pailful... But still op I feel your pain, I had pretty bad acne for a while. It's just worse for some people than others... Just remember, it's what's on the inside that counts :)